Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Favorite Mennonite Magazine

Yesterday when dear husband brought in the mail I was instantly cheered when I saw that I had received the Spring edition of "Keepers At Home" magazine.  I can't describe how fulfilling this magazine is to read.

Keepers At Home is produced by two Mennonite families with articles by family members and friends.  It is up beat, spiritual and empowering.  It is also visually lovely.

When I receive "Keepers..." I like to wait for a quiet time when I can curl up in a warm, comfy spot (like a cat) and immerse myself in it.

Keepers At Home is a quarterly magazine which costs $14 a year or $26 for two years, in the U.S.  In Canada and other countries the cost is $21 for one year and $40 for two years (U.S. funds).  Their address is 2673 Township Road 421, Sugarcreek, OH  44681.

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment