Friday, February 25, 2011

The Poop About Animals

In my life I have owned big animals, dogs, birds, rats and now a hamster.  I love animals and find joy in their companionship and trust.  However, I have noticed that poop control is a dominate chord.

Yep, big poop and small poop.  Shoveling poop and scooping poop.  Where to put the poop?  How to control poop related smells?  Poop storage.

Manure Pile
(Aren't you glad I shared this with you?)


It's all about the poop.  But whether the animal is being raised for food or is a family pet it is all worth it.  They give of themselves and as their stewards we have a duty to clean up after them...to provide them with a hygienic home.

So let's hold our breath, shovel and scoop, and put a smile on our faces.  It's sort of like life.

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment