Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Am At That Couponing "Good Place"

I began taking my couponing  and building my stockpile last April after attending a True Couponing workshop.  When I first started I was buying large amounts of items and the couponing took several hours a week.



Four months later my stockpile is complete and my shopping consists of one or two staple items that are on sale and a few basics (such as milk and eggs).  It only takes me about 1/2 hour to clip coupons for the week which includes shopping at one grocery store and one drug store.  Once a month I purchase organic meat at Costco.

So, I am at that "good place" where my shopping time and coupon clipping time are minimal.  My bills are running at least 50% less than before and sometimes I get items for free.  I am able to use my couponing skills to shop in order to donate to charity.

Don't give up because using coupons is time consuming in the beginning.  Very shortly you will be able to put minimal effort into maintaining your stockpile and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

God bless,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about the True Couponing workshops - I've just signed up for the one coming up in SRQ and the advanced workshop in Bradenton. :)

    ReplyDelete