Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cozi Family Organizer App Has Won My Heart

I don't think I have ever recommended an app before, but Cozi has so impressed me that I am recommending it to everyone.  First of all, you don't need to download the app, but can access the program at their website.  And...(drumroll)...it's free!


Cozi includes a family calendar, shopping list and to do list.  Each family member is entered under their name, colored dot, e-mail, and phone number.   You have a family logon and each member is allowed to enter their own appointments, but the parents are the main keepers of the calendar.

Not only can you access your family calendar from your computer or iwhatever, but Cozi will send the entire family a weekly itinerary on Sundays via e-mail.  But, oh no, this is not all;  you have programmed Cozi to send a reminder at a time determined by you, so a text message will be sent to the person with the appointment.


We will still use our big master calendar outside the kitchen door, since we all walk by it repeatedly, but Cozi has made making appointments so easy.  No coming home to realize that there is a conflicting appointment on the calendar.

I am looking forward to entering all of Anna's school assignment due dates and test dates into Cozi.  Last year we (the parents) had a few last minute surprises which disrupted our schedules.  I think children will like to use Cozi since it is computer based and most kids (especially mine) love any opportunity (excuse) to log on.

Oh, and did I mention that it is free.  And, no, they aren't paying me to say this.  I just really, really like it.

God bless,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,

    This is Carol from Cozi. Thanks so much for this post! I am so glad Cozi is working for your family. (Oh, and I agree that eliminating the problem of double-booking is a lifesaver for busy moms!)

    If you ever have questions about Cozi, feel free to ask on our Facebook page or to our fabulous customer support team.

    Best wishes!
    Carol @CoziFamily
    www.facebook.com/cozifamily

    ReplyDelete