Friday, June 24, 2011

Shopping With Competitor Coupons

Coupon policies are nebulous, ever changing things, so it is important to keep up to date on your favorite stores' policies.  One policy that has changed recently at Publix is which competitor coupons they will accept.

Publix used to accept grocery store and drug store competitor coupons, but now they only accept coupons from grocery stores.  On top of that, each Publix decides which grocery store coupons they will accept. It is important to check with the store where you shop to get a copy of their policy.  Below is the policy given to me by the Belleair Bluffs Publix.


As you can see, I can use Albertsons, Save-A-Lot, Target and Winn Dixie coupons at my Publix.  This allows me to do more coupon stacking (combining manufacturer and store coupons on same product)  than if I could only use Publix store coupons.

An example is this Winn Dixie coupon that was in the paper recently:


Publix will accept this coupon for my next grocery purchase.

Every little bit helps when it comes to keeping the grocery bill down and combining competitor coupons with your manufacturer coupons is one way to save more.

God bless,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe I JUST watched extreme couponing for the first time and thought, "I am spending too much money on groceries!" I am going to start researching... looking at posts like yours to figure out just how it all works. :)

    ReplyDelete