Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Frugal Gadgets: Car Duster

I am not someone that has an immaculate car.  The inside may be a bit cluttered at times, but I can't stand for it to be dusty, especially the dashboard.  When I used to wipe down my dash with cleaners, especially the oily ones, it would end up oxidizing and create a film on the inside of the windshield.  That was an even bigger cleaning job and I never could get it completely streak free.

Enter the FlyLady car duster.  I read about it several years ago and have used it ever since.  It is a cotton yarn type duster that has something in it to attract the dust.  I sweep it around in my car a couple of times a week and it keeps my dashboard looking spotless.  This last year my duster disappeared (I found out that it was kidnapped by my husband), so I asked for another one as a Christmas present.



So, now each of our cars has a duster stored under the front seat and clean car dashes in our future.

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment