Friday, November 8, 2013

Visiting Relatives

Well, you didn't hear from me for awhile because I was quite busy with visiting relatives.  My dear brother and sister in law came to visit with us from California.

Now that our parents are dead my brother and I have decided to visit with each other at least once a year.  Since we live on opposite sides of the country we can't see each other as often as we would like.  In a perfect world we would live next door to one another.

Brother and sister are great guests and I like to give them the space to spend time alone along with the time spent with family.  I invited them to stay with us, but we have a very small home, so they asked me to find them a B & B nearby.

I chose a unique B & B that used to be on my husband's mail delivery route.  He always raved about how nice the owners were and the lovely facilities.  The Park Circle B & B is located in Redington Beach, Florida and is across the street from the gulf beaches.

One of the Cottages

View from Front Porch of Cottage 4
We spent a wonderful week together visiting, sharing meals and some site seeing.  They are the perfect guests; grateful for the little things and appreciative of your efforts.

I miss them so much and have spent much of the last week in a funk, but I am getting back to normal now.  I have much to be thankful for, especially my wonderful family.

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment