Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Mennonites

My plans to travel to St. Augustine to help chaperone my daughter's middle school trip were waylaid by a nasty gastrointestinal bug.  I am finally back on my feet thanks to a special diet (more on that later) and am looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow.



Easter is coming and it is time to shop the sales.  There will be better deals next week, but if there is something you must have don't hesitate to buy it now.

This is a good week at the grocery store.  I'm seeing quite a few BOGOs (buy one get one) sales on items that we regularly use.  My list will include BOGOs on pasta, pasta sauce, bread, cookies, and mayonnaise.  Hopefully, there will be corresponding coupons.

Take care and God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment