Friday, January 20, 2012

Please Watch Dr. Oz's Alzheimer's Show Today

I don't usually recommend believing everything you see on TV, but today Dr. Oz is going to have one of this nations leading Alzheimer's experts on his show.  He is going to discuss ways to treat and prevent Alzheimer's disease.

Dr. Oz


For years I have advocated for following Sally Fallon's dietary advice when it came to our body's need for healthy, saturated fats.  Our brain is made of over 70% fat and I believe that we have been starving this organ by adhering to restrictive low fat diets.

Please watch today's show.  I think that the information we receive will spur people to change their diets in a way that no one (other than Sally Fallon and Dr. Weston Price) would have foreseen.

God bless,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Pam. I missed the show, but will be reading up on Sally Fallon.

    ReplyDelete