Friday, December 9, 2022

Frugal Christmas Gifts: Loops Earplugs

 If you have someone in your life with a sensitivity to sounds these earplugs are an attractive, affordable, and effective option.  They come in different colors and strengths; from high noise blocking for sleep to partial noise blocking for everyday activities.

Loops come in a variety of colors and they look like jewelry, not earplugs, so you won’t be hesitant to wear them in public.

I have misophonia and it can negatively affect my ability to enjoy myself if my trigger noises are present.  But I have been able to handle my misophonia much better since I have purchased these earplugs.  Loops come with several different sized ear plugs and a small carrying case.  Right now they are having a buy three get one free sale.


God bless,

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment