Sunday, August 11, 2013

Good Reads: Moosewood Restaurant Favorites

Moosewood Restaurant Favorites: The 250 Most-Requested, Naturally Delicious Recipes from One of America's Best-Loved RestaurantsMoosewood Restaurant Favorites: The 250 Most-Requested, Naturally Delicious Recipes from One of America's Best-Loved Restaurants by Moosewood Collective
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everyone should own a Moosewood cookbook and this is a perfect one to start or complete your collection. It contains the favorite recipes served at the Moosewood Restaurant in Ithica, New York since the 1970s.

Each recipe uses ingredients easily obtained at your local grocery store and can be completed in a reasonable period of time. The variety is great! I can see myself cooking my way through every recipe in this one.

I was provided with an ARC and unfortunately every fraction in the ingredient section is missing its denominator. Makes for some guessing on my part.

ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment