Friday, August 9, 2013

Good Read: No One Lives Twice

No One Lives Twice (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #1)No One Lives Twice by Julie Moffett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been on the hunt for mystery/suspense novels with smart, independent heroines. I picked up this book by chance and began one of the funniest mysteries I have ever read.

Lexi Carmichael, the h, is a hoot. She is an admitted geek and social failure. Lexi has accepted her life and has embraced her geekdom. Then she is drawn into an international intrigue by her best friend. Lexi's job at NSA and her fellow geek friends help her in her attempt to solve the mystery and save her friend.

Two hot government agents and other secondary characters add a romantic interest to this novel. Lexi is oblivious to how her intellect and physical appearance is attractive to the opposite sex. Her social cluelessness is amusing and appealing.

I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment