Friday, April 24, 2015

Good Reads: With Vics You Get Eggroll

With Vics You Get Eggroll (Mad for Mod #3)With Vics You Get Eggroll by Diane Vallere
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With Vics You Get Eggroll is the third book in the Mad for Mod series. It is a well written and professionally edited mystery/romance novel.

The mystery element was nicely done with possible and plausible suspects popping up here and there. As soon as I thought I had the murderer figured out I was proven wrong.

Unfortunately, for me, the romance and romantic leads left me unimpressed. The two love interests are washy washy and not passionate about the heroine at all. Instead of committing to her they move in and out of her life without much regard to her well being or needs.

Overall, I enjoyed WVYGE and I look forward to reading future books by this author.

ARC provided by Henery Press via Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment