Friday, December 14, 2012

Free Books For Christmas

I have become a great fan of Kindle books, but not the books that cost as much as a paperback.  Being frugal I look for the books that cost less than $3 and I prefer to look for free books.  Some authors of series will offer the first book in their series for free as a tool to interest readers in the full series.

One of my favorite free offers has been the book Blood Ties by JD Nixon.  It is the first book in a police procedural/romance series based in Queensland, Australia.  The main character is a woman police officer working in a small town department.

For my more conservative readers, there is some physical violence and, not graphic, sex mentioned.  There is also a great deal of humor, which is a requirement for me at this time of year.  If you are a conservative Christian I suggest that you skip this book.

Please enjoy.

God bless,
Pam






No comments:

Post a Comment