Saturday, March 2, 2013

Good Reads: The Bracelet

The Bracelet The Bracelet by Roberta Gately
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A look into some difficult subjects: human trafficking, life in third world countries and the corruption that exists at the highest levels of government and humanitarian organizations. Fortunately, these difficult subjects are presented in the form of an interesting novel with mystery, romance and intrigue.

This book is well written with good character and plot development. Sadly, I began to find the heroine to be annoyingly naive, but her clueless behavior is probably necessary for the plot. I just don't have much patience with that kind of person.

I will gladly recommend this book to my friends and blog readers.

ARC provided by Netgalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment